Monday, April 26, 2010

Can't decide...

I have been trying to figure if I should just get my Master's degree or instead go ahead and skip that and go for my Doctorate...I don't quite know what I will do with a Doctorate in Psychology here in rural Idaho, am not sure if it is worth the expense and time...I am interested more in the geriatric end of things and not so much the teenage bipolar type that appears more prevalent a sitation here. Either way, I need to decide on a good school with a better than good reputation! Even though I have been told that a degree is a degree no matter where you get it, it does matter to me a little...oh, did I mention that I am needing to do this all online...just a thought for today. Though I do need to find time to start a search for schools though. Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment